Wednesday, May 13, 2009

House pictures!

Here's a few of the outside of the house, and Wade's new tire swing. I'll do inside pics when all the cardboard boxes are gone and our new furniture is here!



The front of the house, and my fierce guard dog! lol!



The little shed out back that will eventually be taken down and where the barn and garage will be.




The acres of pasture behind the house. Chuck is going to get the fence stuff this weekend, so i'm sure it'll be full of animals soon!




Wade's new tire swing that he absolutely LOVES!!

Anyways, thats the new place! We have huge plans on re-doing, re-modeling, tearing down and building, so you'll see a lot of updates in the future!!

3 comments:

Cascio Photography said...

I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to all come over and see the new place and let the kids all run around out there :) And congrats again on Boy #2!! I know he will be a cute and crazy kid just like his big brother!! Lucky you! haha

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

Cute house, there is alot of room for Wade to run around, I bet he loves it!

Natalie said...

Hey Crystal!! This is Natalie, send me your email so i can invite to my blog. scothern@frontiernet.net congrats on the new house!