Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The naughty file

My little boy is CONSTANTLY into something naughty. I've decided to quit yelling and start taking pictures. Yelling does absolutely nothing except make him grin at me, and some of the crap he gets himself into actually IS kind of funny, so it makes my life a little easier! Here's a few pics of my baby being naughty!


He's tall enough to reach everything on the counter now. And apparently doesn't understand what "NO more cookies" means....


See mom, i ate all your chocolate cake! Then dumped the crumbs on the floor! Then licked the plate!

Kind of proud of himself for being so smart to think to climb on his rocking horse to get in the window sill.

Why, YES mom! I AM trying to break my neck, as a matter of fact!

Notice the shirt says "I didn't do it!!" I don't even remember what he was acting so innocent for...And what is it about little boys that makes them put their boots on the wrong feet EVERY time? And dont ask why he never has pants on. I really have no idea what he has against them!

And then he looks at me like this.....and what am i supposed to do but snuggle him up and give him kisses??

2 comments:

Jill and Chris said...

I think God make little boys extra cute at this age so us moms dont kill them! :)

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

Man he reminds me so much of Jaxon, he sure is a cutie though.