Thursday, July 9, 2009

Me and Wades campout!

Wade and I spent most of the day outside yesterday. I set up his pool and he proceeded to make it a mud pool in about 10 seconds flat, but he had fun, so whatever! We set up the tent, roasted hot dogs and s'mores and had LOTS of fun! We didn't end up sleeping in the tent though, because i think Chuck has all the memory foam pads with him in the trailer, and my pregnant butt is NOT sleeping on the ground right now! LOL!

The best way EVER to eat s'mores! Chewey Chips Ahoy cookies and a gooey marshmallow!



Yes. My stupid annoying dog is stealing food off my plate right in front of me.....


There is more than one way to eat a hot dog!

He wouldn't put the hot dog over the coals. He wanted it straight in the flames. Gross, but whatever!


3 comments:

Jess's old blog said...

I cant believe how big your lil man is!! We need to come visit you guys! That is such a cute little campout! aw I bet he loved it

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

This looks so much fun, I bet he just had a blast doing that. Man he has gotten so big

Jill Clayton said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I am glad you didnt make your pregnant butt sleep on the ground. :)